At the same time, we are developing remote contact channels outside traditional facilities including:
- a website: www.enea.pl
- a helpline
- Electronic Customer Service (eBOK)
- the chat with a consultant
- a dedicated Customer Guardian, e.g. business, key and strategic Customers
- 24-hour Enea Operator hotline 991
For all Customers who prefer digital solutions, in the first quarter of 2016 we implemented a modern Electronic Customer Service Office (eBOK) system. The system is designed for both households and business customers.
Every customer who has access to the Internet and has created an account with eBOK has the possibility to settle matters concerning cooperation with Enea without leaving home:
- 24 hours a day,
- 7 days a week.
Main advantages of using eBOK for Customers:
- Time saving
- Access to billing information (e.g. e-invoice)
- Possibility of convenient and quick payment of bills
- 24-hour access to invoices and documents
- Receipt of SMS or e-mail notifications (the Customer decides which form he/she prefers) on invoices with an approaching payment date
- Possibility of purchasing a code for the prepayment counter
- Possibility of quick contact without the need to provide personal data each time
We are working on extending the Electronic Customer Service Office with new functionalities. The main motivation for our activity is for us the comfort of our Customers, which translates directly into their satisfaction.
Another important channel of communication with our customers is the website www.enea.pl. We are gradually improving our service, strengthening customer service on the Internet. We focused on creating a clear structure of the website and arranging the content in the form of questions and answers placed in a separate part, dedicated to the area of customer service. We have introduced icons presenting in an understandable way the issues important from the Customer’s point of view, such as the way of creating an account with eBOK and submitting an application for connection to the network.
We are working on the implementation of additional solutions, such as instructional videos, the possibility of booking a visit to the facility via the Internet and easier search of invoice payment points, which will improve the level of functionality of the website and thus facilitate contact with the Customer.
In addition, Customers can observe Enea’s profile on Facebook (in 2017 under the name: Energia+, since 2018 under the name: Enea), where current information on the life of our Group and interesting facts are posted.