Enea Operator actively uses EU funds to implement its planned investments.
In 2017, Enea Operator signed 17 contracts for co-financing infrastructure projects.
The total net value of the projects amounts to
including the grant awarded amounting to nearly PLN 180 million.
The obtained funds will be used for the development of the distribution network in the scope of increasing the security of electricity supply, increasing the potential of connecting renewable energy sources to the network, and implementing the functionality of the intelligent power network.
Moreover, Enea Operator concluded two agreements on co-financing research and development projects
for the total value of
including PLN 3.9 million in grants.
Enea Operator plans, inter alia, the following:
- High and medium voltage investments related to the expansion, automation and modernisation of stations and power grids aimed at Improving the reliability of network operation
- Project implementation: Network Information System
- Reconstruction of the 110kV Morzyczyn – Drawski Młyn line
- Reconstruction of the 110kV Gryfino – Żydowce line
- Construction of GPZ Choszczno II and GPZ Recz
- Construction of GPZ Garbary and a 110kV Garbary – Cytadela, Garbary – EC Karolin line
- Construction of a Garaszewo network switchgear and a 110kV Kromolice – Nagradowice, Kromolice – Gądki, Kromolice – Swarzędz line
- Construction of a 110kV Piła Krzewina – Miasteczko Krajeńskie line and reconstruction of GPZ Miasteczko Krajeńskie
- Reconstruction of GPZ Wronki
- Reconstruction of GPZ Piła Południe
- Reconstruction of GPZ Żary
- Innovative system services for energy storage increasing the quality and efficiency of electricity use
- Implementation of the EMS and DOL system
- Construction of GPZ Poznań Główna, Suchy Las, Kisielin, Skwierzyna II
- Reconstruction of GPZ Fordon including construction of secondary power supply, GPZ Chodzież, GPZ Oborniki, GPZ Dąbie, GPZ Zdroje
- Construction of a 110kV Dąbie – Zdroje cable line
- Construction of a 110kV Bydgoszcz Śródmieście – Bydgoszcz Północ cable line
- Reconstruction of the 110kV Kościan – Śmigiel line
- Modernisation of unit no. 9
- Modernisation of unit no. 6
- Installation of flue gas desulphurisation systems for boilers K7 and K8
- Modernisation of unit no. 10
- Installation of the SCR flue gas denitrification system for units no. 9-10 (completed in 2019)
- Modernisation of a slag and ash storage site
- Building up of the SCR installation for unit no. 4 (completed in 2018)
- Project Phoenix unit no. 5 (completion planned for 2020)